Classe de Seconde 3 Livet - [PDF] I Made You From Scratch: You Are Perfect (Na'Talia's
Forum de la classe de 2nde3 Livet 2009-2010

S’enregistrer S’enregistrer

[PDF] I Made You From Scratch: You Are Perfect (Na'Talia's

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Classe de Seconde 3 Livet Index du Forum -> Section publique -> Suggestions

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
efroell

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 03:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] I Made You From Scratch: You Are Perfect (Na'Talia's Répondre en citant

Na’Talia’s having a terribly bad day. After being teased for wearing glasses by a not so nice classmate, she begins to question everything about the way she looks, sings and performs in her math class. For the first time, she starts to compare herself to other girls and wishes that she looked more like them, instead of herself. If she had it her way, there are tons of things that she would change about herself. Her mother is very sad by this. She spends the day thinking of ways to cheer Na’Talia up. If only Na’Talia could see herself the way her loving mother and nana saw her. Will Na’Talia continue feeling blue or will her mother finally be able to convince her that since she was made from scratch, she is perfect?

Details:
price: $7.99
bound: 43 pages
publisher: Sheena Perry (April 21, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071RHFRLK
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 8417 KB

I Made You From Scratch: You Are Perfect (Na'Talia's Wonderful Adventures Book 1) book for android I Made You From Scratch: You Are Perfect (Na'Talia's Wonderful Adventures Book 1) ebook free download

Thank you, Southern ....I have finally found this ***wonderful, delicious*** recipeAnother perfect stop for both great ..Be conscious of the decisions you makeIndividuals like this might try to tell you that nobody's perfect; ...
Try Google Play Music ..It’s perfect ...
..have my recipes with me and don’t need to carry the book.
Easy Fajita Frittata Recipe ....x .. 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 03:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Classe de Seconde 3 Livet Index du Forum -> Suggestions
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB base template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Redesign and recoding of the interface by Antoine Barth
Navigation buttons, part of html code, by AncientDarkCall